Here are the top 20 reasons why Fuze Customers love our technology.
1. When you need to meet with anyone, anywhere in the world.
2. When you need to attend a meeting on-the-go, from any device.
3. When you need to pitch new business to a potential client in flawless HD.
4. When you need to attend a board meeting from your home office.
5. When you work from home.
6. When you need to connect to expensive Telepresence monitors and communications systems.
7. When you want to save your company time, money and valuable resources.
8. When you need to teach a class from a remote location.
9. When you need to collaborate over HD movies and presentations.
10. When you need to interview a potential candidate and record that interview to share with the team.
11. When you need to show off for clients.
12. When you want to record, download and export a meeting or just parts of one.
13. When you need reliable video AND audio and don’t have time or patience for failing, freezing, echoing and feedback during your meeting.
14. When you need to diagnose a patient who is too sick to travel.
15. When you need to train a team or a new employee.
16. When you need to address or brief an entire company or department that is split between various cities, countries or continents.
17. When you want to appear sleeker and more “in the know” than the competition.
18. When you want to meet with family when you are unable to meet in person.
19. When all other options and brands let you down for the umpteenth/last time.
20. Basically, anytime you need to do anything business related.
“FuzeBox has raised the bar with the live streaming experience available to our offsite employees during weekly All Hands meeting with our CEO. Our meetings have never been better!” – Steve Latour, Director of IT, Evernote
“Basically, if virtual meetings were more like Fuze, I wouldn’t hate them nearly as much as I do.” -Arik Hesseldahl, Senior Editor at All Things Digital
“With Fuze Meeting on my iPad, I collaborate with scientists, chemists, bio-tech and Pharma collaborators all over the world.” -John R. Cashman, Ph.D., Director
Human BioMolecular Research Institute